HELLO :)

********************************************************* Hi! My name is Elzbieta, I'm from Poland. I live with my husband in Ireland. Ireland is a wonderful place for those looking for inspiration and ideas on life in general. **********************************************************



Thursday, May 6, 2010

How to make Jewelry Display

Tree Stand It wasn't my idea, you can find a lot of diffrent types Jewelry Tree Display in internet. I have design this one with use just wire. Now I show You how to do it.
Lets start from tools and materials:
*silver tone wire ( could be different colour depending on preference)
* pair of hands
* time ( You need about 4 houers to make it)
* patience ( If You are not  patient at all, I invite You to purchase strand in my etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/listing/46317071/jewelry-tree-stand-earrings-display-free ).


I have useing 15 meters of metal strong wire,which is strong and easy to bend and modeling.
Step 1 : Prepare a base. Bending wire about 15- 20 times at 13 inches (33,5cm) lengths.
Step 2: Measure the wire from the end to about 2,5 " (7 cm) . At this point start to carefully wrap the whole bunch.

Step 3: Continue wrapping for about 4" long (10,5 cm). Than forming the other wire, making the shape of the star


Step 4:  Use the end of the wire( if you have any left) to make a ball on a top tree.


Step 5: Now, You can start twisting, every single "branch" 


Step 6. Remember to leave small loop to hanging earrings. I make some of the loops leaf-like shape.


Step 7. One of the last. Time for make base. Seperate all wire forming a star shape as before.


 


Step 8. Divide wire for 5 parts and twist togeher, making a strong solid  tree base .
.
Step 9 . Finally You can decorate tree with your favourite jewelry

4 comments:

  1. I love it! It would come in so handy at my home. Some of my earrings are just thrown in a box. It's pretty sad. Thank you for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! Maybe I can make it for my June 12 show. Got my hands full with other booth displays and decorations for the end of May. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, absolutely!! Thank you so much for sharing, I've actually been looking for this exact kind of tutorial for such a loooooong time!

    P.s. I awarded you the Liebster blog award. :)
    Check it out @ http://thecreativemuslimah.blogspot.com/2011/12/liebster-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always wondered how this was accomplished! Thank you, you wonderful person!

    ReplyDelete